The Impact Hub
Impact Hubs make up a global network of people, places, and programs that inspire, connect and catalyze impact.
Part innovation lab, part business incubator, and part community center, we offer our members a unique ecosystem
of resources, inspiration, and collaboration opportunities to grow impact.
We have started in 2013, locally rooted in Athens and globally connected with other 120 Impact Hubs worldwide.
Today, we count with more than 120 members, numerous capacity building programs for social businesses, and
great partnerships that capitalize the dynamic and expertise of each organization, with a purpose to strengthen the
social economy field in Greece.
Job title: Community Coordinator (FULL-TIME)
Collaborates with: Business Unit Coordinator, Impact Hub Directors, Event Manager, Program Manager of each
programme, Finance & Operations Lead, hosting team
● Facilitate the relationships amongst members, understanding their ventures, needs and offerings.
● Actively looking for opportunities among IH extended network (locally and internationally) to channel them
among our members.
● Onboard new Impact Hub members and introduce them to the existing community.
● Foster a community amongst co-working members and through internal communication channels and
● Strategically manage the IH community to increase the number of connections, the level of mutual support
and collaboration among them.
● Engage the athenian & greek professionals with Impact Hub events and activities.
● Represent Impact Hub and its culture in different communities of the city.
● Develop membership growth processes and increase Impact Hub membership.
● Lead & implement outreach strategy via digital marketing and communication channels.
● Present the Impact Hub concept, space and community & social innovation topics to potential members,
guests, groups, and relevant events & meetings.
● Responsible for onboarding new members
● Manage & deliver all inquiries for membership at the Impact Hub Athens.
● Contribute to a best in class work environment that supports our innovative community, through high level
customer service and attention to detail.
● Coordinate with a team of Hosts to ensure the space is comfortable and secure for members and find ways
to organize its layout and information to inspire collaboration.
Content – Inspire & Enable
● Responsible for implementing activities for the empowerment and mobilization of our community through
different programs that Impact Hub Athens is designing.
● Responsible to organize and promote community meet ups, workshops and events, actively engaging the
community with the relevant format.
● Co-Create event and programs that fuel the community with inspiration and hands-on knowledge for social
● Explore, identify and provide relevant resources for the IH members.
● Stimulate member driven content and events, and assist on their implementation.
Knowledge and Experience
● Relevant work/study experience the following areas: business or operations, communications, performance
management, entrepreneurship & startup environment.
● Knowledge and experience with entrepreneurship and social innovation (preferably through having been
exposed to these environments for a prolonged period of time).
● Passionate about and immersed into relevant topics, developments and conversations in the field of social
impact and innovation.
● Knowledgeable about major global challenges (climate change, energy alternatives, food systems,
transportation), and curious about practical solutions
● Affinity with technical tools that enable virtual community interaction.
● Appreciated experience in international collaborations.
● Appreciated experience with training and/or community management.
● Experience in Customer Service.
● Experience in Event management.
● Experience in Project Management, through leading or participating in a project team.
● Proficient Greek & English language skills.
Skills & Abilities
● Sociable and outgoing person.
● Organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple goals & tasks on daily basis.
● Comfortable interacting with several stakeholders and able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary
and distributed teams.
If you have the relevant experience for this role and would like to apply please send us a CV and a covering letter
outlining why you are perfect for the role, and how you meet the person specification to
email@example.com. Applications without both a CV or a Covering letter will not be considered. Deadline
for applications is 20/09/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING IMPACT HUB ATHENS!!!