There is always a time when you want to redesign a digital product and you just don’t know how to start. New technologies, new features requests, a list of bugs and usability problems?
There are some certain things every product design team should do before any redesign project:
- Spotting the problem: Identify the design weaknesses of your existing product
- Checking the competition: Conduct a UX competitive analysis
- Focusing on your customers & users: Identify their needs & goals – Create a prioritized list of user tasks and features.
- Reflecting on success metrics: Identify the appropriate Key Performance Indicators.
theUXProdigy offers a workshop where the essential UX activities before any redesign effort will be presented and discussed through team work, collaborative exercises and brainstorming techniques.
In this workshop you will learn
- How to assess any design problems before starting the redesign efforts.
- How to conduct a UX competitive analysis.
- How to define users’ needs & tasks.
- How to identify & prioritize the features that accomplish the user goals and needs.
- How to choose from a list of KPIs.
Who will benefit
- Product designers / UX designers / UX researchers
- Product managers
- Business owners/ Startup founders / entrepreneurs
- Heads of Digital Creative directors
- Digital marketers and UX writers
Agenda (10 am – 4 pm)
- Introduction – Goals and objectives of the workshop
- UX activities for redesign – An overview
- Identify the usability problems in existing designs
- Short break
- Conduct a UX competitive analysis
- Specify users’ needs & tasks – Adjusting features and prioritize
- Choosing KPIs as success indicators
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias
Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias has 17 years of academic and industrial experience in the field of Human Computer Interaction, UX Research & Design and Usability Evaluation. He is a published author (more than 60 scientific papers and book chapters on UX research and User-Centered Design) and experienced trainer. He works with companies and startups on UX projects and he frequently writes, teaches and speaks about UX.
- Standard price: 150euro
- Early bird: 120euro (available for the first 5 inquiries)
- Copies of slides, notes and resources
- Light lunch and drinks